Sunday, September 8, 2013

Here We Grow Again || 32 Weeks



How far along? 32 Weeks. Baby L is about the size of a PINEAPPLE.
Maternity clothes? Absolutely! Still mixing some old stuff in there, but it's mostly lounge wear or dresses.
Stretch marks? None yet... Crossing my fingers, because Baby L is getting bigger every day!
Sleep: Hanging in there with a few hours every night. 
Best moment(s) this week:  Having our 6th anniversary as our very first solo "date night" since we moved from Indiana. Also, spending time with Uncle "Mick", Aunt Roz, and Amelia last weekend... And then Grandma and Grandpa Weinzapfel, Aunt Katie, and Sam this weekend, while they all visited us from out of town! :)
Miss Anything? Not really.
Movement: Still enjoying lots of rolls and wiggles... He already feels bigger than Brynn ever was, and he still has 8 more weeks of "baking" to go! 
Food cravings: Lots of fruit!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not recently.  
Gender: BOY   
Labor Signs: The CONTRACTIONS have officially started, and they are pretty intense, and a little unnerving sometimes... I usually have to lay down and relax for awhile before they finally settle down. I hardly had any (noticeable) contractions with Brynn before I went into labor, so it scares me when I have more than two in an hour.
Symptoms: I feel soooo swollen, but nothing too significant.
Belly Button in or out?  In, but it's showing signs of potential to pop this time!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood: Excited and anxious to get closer to term, so we can meet this little guy!
Looking forward to: Grammy coming to visit in the next few weeks... Brynn turning 3... My 31st birthday... Working on the nursery. Lots of things going on in the next month!

Pregnancy Comparison: 33 Weeks with Brynn

And if I could tell my former-pregnant self anything, it would be... "Girl, go put some makeup on yourself!"




 Big Sis and I have been sick all week, 
and we're still trying to nurse ourselves through this yucky cough and congestion... 
I'm really crossing our fingers that we don't have to hit up the pediatrician in the next few days!

It's also officially football season, and for some reason, that's making me all excited and giddy... 
Which is NOT usually in my character, 
so I'm chalking it up to the testosterone that must be coming from Baby Lucas! ;) 
If there is one thing that I'm sure of, it's that L will be his father's son... That has to be one of the things that makes me the most excited and anxious to meet him!

Our next baby appointment is on Tuesday (which possibly might be rescheduled), and I'm very ready to hear the sweet sound of Baby L's heartbeat again...

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:

For our 6th anniversary, Grandma and Grandpa Weinzapfel, Aunt Kate and Sam all watched our girl while we enjoyed our very first date night in Florida! We made reservations at Salt Rock Grill in Indian Shores, and even got a little crazy and went for a walk on the beach at sunset... It was beautiful. It was perfect. And it made me even more grateful for the life I share with my amazing husband! Happy 6th Anniversary, babe! I love you more every single day...




3 comments:

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

You look absolutely beautiful!!! Not too much longer!

Kristen said...

Too funny about the football! Must definitely be Lucas! ;)

You look great! And Happy Anniversary!!!!

Natalie said...

You do look great and hope you had a fantastic anniversary!