Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Aquarium

Being that it has been six months since we moved to Florida, away from our family and some of our friends... It was so nice these last two weekends to enjoy some company in our new home. This past weekend, we were so excited to have Allen's parents, his sister Kate (Brynn's godmother), and her fiance, Sam, for a visit. Although, I guess not a lot of things went exactly "right" or as planned, we all seemed to enjoy the Florida Aquarium.... which happens to be one of Brynn's favorite places!


 enjoying the mangroves with her beloved Aunt Katie.

 of course, there are many 'rays to be seen in Tampa...




this little guy was practically waving at us the entire time, so I had to snap a shot of him...








There is plenty of opportunity for "petting" at the aquarium... Sea stars, rays, horseshoe crabs, etc... I love watching how curious Brynn will be, yet not quite brave enough to reach her hand in there!

It was so great to see some family,
and I hope they all managed to enjoy themselves as much as Allen and I did.... :)

And thank you for the date night!

5 comments:

Jamie Sefcik || Hello Little Scout said...

She looks like she had so much fun!!!

Natalie said...

Awww looks like she had a blast!

Chris said...

Hi Emily, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

Stephie said...

Baby girl looks like she had a blast. :) I mean, I would if I went to the aquarium. Haha.

Cam | Bibs and Baubles said...

I love the aquarium. It's one of our favorite spots. Looks like you all had a great time!.