Friday, July 1, 2011

Impromptu TuTu Photo Session

I wanted to share some photos of Brynn taken this afternoon...

I dressed her in her tutu bathing suit to go swimming at Grammy's, and I just HAD to get some photos! She was just too cute!
{Thanks to Grammy and Auntie Amanda for helping out with this photo session!}

Here are a few of my favorites...











Don't worry, there was lots of supervision while Mommy was taking the pictures...
We went to 3 different locations, all within a 2-block radius of our house! It took all of 15 minutes, then we went swimming at Grammy and PawPaw's house. What a great afternoon!

I wish I could share all of my favorites, but there are just too many!! I am really excited to do photos for her 1st birthday now!! :) I hope you enjoyed my {totally} amateur photos!

1 comment:

Meg said...

She is just "tutu" cute!! ;)