Sunday, July 3, 2011

Inspirational...

I just wanted to post a message to all of the ladies out there who have sent messages my way over the last year or so... Some of you have started your own blog, and were nice enough to acknowledge that BabyBerry was your inspiration to do so! :) I LOVE this, and I am so humbled.

I am so happy that you all have joined the blogging world, because it has become such a great part of my life! I hope that your blog brings just as much {and MORE} joy into your life!
Plus, blogging is a great way to preserve all of the precious memories and experiences in your life... I can't wait to make my first blog book!!

For those of you who may now know what a blog book is, you can go to Blog2Print to check it out! I will definitely post about my experience when I get mine! :) I'm just waiting until B's first year is complete before I take the plunge...

I also wanted to say WELCOME to all of you who may be stopping by from Jenna's Journey!
I am excited to be participating in her Commenting Challenge this week!
Comments just make me smile, so I'm more than happy to be challenged to spread the love.

Again, I am so thankful for my readers, followers, and the friends that I have made since I started blogging!
THANK YOU... And God bless you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am over from Jenna's blog hop. Your baby girl is so precious! Happy 4th of July!!