Sunday, May 8, 2011

No Shame...

WOW. Some people really have no shame.

Unfortunately, it seems that I am going to be forced to make my blog private, to maintain some boundaries that some seem pretty determined to cross... CRAZY, but true. :)

So, this is the last time I will ask for your email address in order to allow you access to the blog once it becomes private for some amount of time.

Please email me at eweinzap@gmail.com, or you can send me your email address through Facebook, as others have done.

I apologize to everyone for this, because I thought that people might find some shame in their actions (should have known better)... but, unfortunately, I have been forced to protect my family's privacy from those who may seek to harm us.

In two days, BabyBerry will officially be a private blog... :(

Until then.

No comments: