Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Brynn's Baptism Party

The weekend is almost upon us...

This coming Sunday we will be celebrating Brynn's baptism with our family!
I have been planning this for awhile, and I wanted to share some of my vision with you all...
I'm going to be implementing an ALL pink-and-white theme.
The tables will all have pink tablecloths on them,
The peonies and roses will all be pink and white...
Even the desserts will be pink and white!
And, of course, we'll have pink lemonade :)
YUM!


Here are the cake pops I'm planning to {attempt} to make:

Don't laugh, but I've never made cake pops before... So I'm hoping they come out all right!
I will keep the flavors a secret for everyone that's coming :)

I really shouldn't be posting because I have a ton of cleaning and prep work to do!!
But I wanted to show you our backyard transformation...

Before:

After:
Of course, the gazebo still needs work... as do some other things, but it's looking better all the time! :) This summer, I will start painting the shutters and working on the gazebo!

What I'm really excited about is putting a little pool in the backyard for B and Oz! :)
I'm sure there will be good photos/videos from those adventures... 

As for the little Princess "B"... 
Well, she has been showing off more of her personality every day!
She is always in a hurry these days!
Unfortunately, she's inherited more of my personality than I would have liked. I was hoping she would be more laid-back and sweet-natured like Allen, but she is full-on, make no excuses, in-your-face, Miss "if you won't help me do it, then I'll do it myself" Independent!
Our future gets scarier by the day!
Allen and I are already brushing up on our SuperNanny skills :)

And when I say that she is always in a hurry...

This is what I meant!!

She also thinks she's pretty hilarious, which she totally gets from her daddy!!
She has a new "sound" or trick for us almost every day.


I want to thank you all for hanging in with me through making BabyBerry private... It wasn't an easy decision, but it will make our family happier in the next few months while things are settled. Most of you know the details, so once again, I will take the high road and not post about our personal issues... I also want you all to know that I'm planning to make it public again once all of the legal issues are resolved!
If you have any issues, just let me know and I will do my best to resolve them!


Hugs & Kisses to you ALL!

No comments: