Friday, May 27, 2011

all kinds of fun...

B is starting to be such a "Chatty Cathy!" :)



She is constantly chatting with me, or just to herself...
Too funny!
I can't believe that she will be 8 months old in a few days!!
Pretty soon, we'll have to throw her an "Inside-Out" party...

She amazes me every day by learning something new!
Right now, her favorite game is Peek-A-Boo. She also loves to give "kisses," which is basically where she holds her mouth open {very wide} and grabs me by the cheeks to pull me closer!!
Melts my heart every time...


She is very close to getting up on her knees to crawl, but has learned how to army-crawl much faster too! And she is teething like crazy, which we've had a lot of issues with lately! But I have found that freezing apple slices, washcloths, and her old pacifiers have been helping...
Any other suggestions?

We have also started dealing with the "separation anxiety" phase! {Yea!}
She pretty much screams every time I leave the room.
Seeing those big tears running down her face, and her frantically reaching for me, is almost enough to make me cry! Of course, she has also started having issues with me leaving her in the crib for naps, so we've taken a huge step back in that department... 
But we'll get through it! :)
I will update more in a few days with her 8-month Watch Me Grow post!

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
Ephesians 4:29

No comments: