Thursday, May 26, 2011

"Blessings"

I just wanted to share this song {Laura Story's "Blessings"} with all of you who are seeking peace for any situation in your life... But mostly I want to share it for my mom.
I love you, Mom. And I am so proud of everything you have done.




This is such a beautiful song. It brought tears to my eyes...
It states perfectly what I have been thinking for a long time now.

You can pray for the best intentions and outcomes, but a lot of times, this is not what happens. Life isn't always "fair," because God is showing you His way. And unfortunately, you can't deny Him. If you allow Him to do His work {by having FAITH in Him}, and allow Him to show you why... You can receive the most incredible blessings in life!


Here are the lyrics if you care to read them.


This next video is Laura Story's explanation of this beautiful song.




While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free 
to choose the consequences of our actions.
Stephen R. Covey

No comments: