Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Playing Catch-Up!

I feel like I have been trying to play catch-up with everything these last few weeks (we have been SO busy)... But I wanted to share this video from the time we spent with our friends Greg and Kristi and their kids, Isaiah and Caleb!!

We used to spend a lot of time with Greg and Kristi when they lived near us in Indianapolis, but after Isaiah was born, they moved back to Evansville... Sound familiar? Haha! 
We always love our nights with the Schaeffers!

Greg was actually one of the best men in our wedding, and we went to church with them a lot when they lived in Indy. We were even there for Isaiah's Dedication when he was about Brynn's age-- And now he'll be FIVE years old in September!!
It's just crazy how fast time goes by!!

Allen and I were really excited to be able to spend some time with them like we used to--
and of course have some fun with the boys!! :)
We got to watch "How To Train Your Dragon," and Brynn even got her first smooch (from sweetie-pie Caleb)!! Here they are giving us a little preview of what to expect in the movie...


The boys LOVED Brynn, which us awesome since they are going to be big brothers in a few months!! They are definitely going to be BIG helpers for Kristi!
So excited to spend more time with them since we're living close-by again!

It's back to the grindstone now-- trying to plan Brynn's baptism and party, interviewing for a new job, and trying to figure out how to do a little "rehabbing" in the backyard!

I did cheat yesterday after my interview and I took a few naps on the couch while Brynn was sleeping-- the trip to Indy took a lot more out of me then I anticipated!! But it was SO GREAT to see all of the PICU girls!!

I miss you guys, and I promise I will blog more when I get a breather (no pun intended)! :)


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: