Thursday, November 11, 2010

Someone Has A Birthday Comin' Up...

Allen's 28th birthday is on November 29th! Of course, he insisted that I not get him anything  this year (I have a tendency to go overboard on gifts-- a trait I inherited from my father.)... 
So, on our first girls-only shopping excursion at Hobby Lobby, we took advantage of all the 50% bargains and put something together for him that didn't cost a lot of money! I thought that he could use something to hang in his office to go with Brynn's newborn picture!


It didn't turn out exactly like I thought it would, but I think I deserve some extra credit for wrangling a 6 week-old's hands into the ink pad and onto the paper... I think I ended up with more pink ink on my fingers than on hers-- and she was sleeping at the time! Thank goodness we used a washable, child-friendly ink pad! :)
In the process of wrestling her little sleepy hands to the paper there ended up being a little pink smudge in the corner, so  I just wrote her name and age there to cover it up. Now we will always remember how small her little hands were when she was 6 weeks old...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HONEY! WE LOVE YOU!

God Bless,
The Weinzapfels

No comments: