Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Visiting The IAA Convention

For those that follow this blog and may not know, my dad and brothers have an auction and real-estate company that my dad started in 1985. So, every year they have a convention for the Indiana Auctioneers Association, which most of the family usually attends... This year the convention was in Columbus, Indiana which is only a 30 minute drive from our home. We decided that would be a great time to visit with my entire family :) Here are some fun pictures from our time there.

Miles and Brynn Photo-Op

  
Loving on his favorite cousin, Brynn!


 
IAA Children's Auction

  
Aunt Amanda, Brynn, Grandma, and Miles
at the Denim and Diamonds Dinner

  
Miles 1st Time Bid Calling


 "I'd rather eat the microphone, Dad."

Can't wait for another round of family fun at Thanksgiving! This time without me starring as the neurotic, germophobic mess with my bottle of hand sanitizer, trying to make sure no one comes near my little girl except my family! :)

God Bless,
The Weinzapfels

No comments: