Sunday, August 1, 2010

Brynn's Blessing Ring

Since Brynn received her first card in the mail yesterday, I've decided to go ahead and make her a Blessing Ring to hang in her nursery. I got this idea from a few of the other blogs that I follow and thought it was so sweet!

In case you are wondering what a Blessing Ring is, I will explain. A Blessing Ring is a way to save all the cards, letters, and notes that Brynn will receive before and after she is born... You can make them for any occassion, though. For those of you who may be interested in learning how to make your own, here is a link that may help a little!

Brynn's Blessing Ring



All of the thoughtful cards that she will receive in the mail and at the baby showers will be hanging in her nursery, then can be stored away so she can read them when she is old enough... I plan to make one now, and then a new one just for her birthdays. Hopefully I will get to make one for her wedding shower and her first child too! :) She will always be able to see how many people love and pray for her just by looking at her Blessing Rings.

One of Allen's clients sent us her first card. It was so sweet to see "Little Miss Weinzapfel" written on the front. It's so heartwarming to know that there are already people praying for her. We are so grateful!


God Bless,
The Weinzapfels


"All my life I have seen where You've taken me
Beyond all I have hoped, and there's more left unseen
There's not much I can do to repay all You've done
So I give my hands to use...
This is my desire --To be used by You."
Jeremy Camp

No comments: