Saturday, July 31, 2010

Done And Done!

I'm starting to feel more and more ready for Brynn to be here! I am running through projects at lightning speed, and I'm feeling like there isn't much more that I can do! (just kidding). I know there is plenty left to do, and I'm thinking that all of my little projects are my way of being antsy until I can get some of those things accomplished!

Remember the appliques from a week ago? Here are the "finished" products!




 I just couldn't resist the Ozzie-Dog bib :)
I'm still trying to decide what to put with the cupcake...
 Suggestions?


The craving of the week is strawberry PopTarts... I can't get enough!! Haha! I wish I would have shared my weekly cravings in my previous blog posts, because I have been eating and craving things that are WAY out in left field, if you know my pre-pregnancy eating habits! There have been a lot of steaks-- which I wouldn't have touched before I was pregnant-- and Cinnamon Toast Crunch was a big one, but that wouldn't have been abnormal with my sweet tooth! :) Allen has been so good about my cravings... Lately, he will call on his way home from work and ask "Is there anything you want me to get before I get home?" ;) Qdoba nachos was the latest request, I think... YUM! 

I have to share this picture of the Miles-Man's 9 month photo session...

Look at those blue eyes...
I could just eat him up!!

Just a little over 9 weeks until this little man gets to meet his very 1st first cousin!! I just can't wait for next weekend!

God Bless,
The Weinzapfels

No comments: