Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Third Trimester Fun!

Baby Brynn is a watermelon today according to her LilyPie ticker!! I love when she turns into a new piece of fruit... Apparently, she's about to head into another growth spurt! I'm so excited to see what she will do next-- it seems like she is always changing. 

Sometimes I feel like I see little parts of her personality start to show, and to be honest, it scares me-- because most of the time it's because she reminds me of ME! :) My dad likes to joke that we are going to end up with a "Little Emily," which gives him a good laugh! I'm sure he is remembering what a terror I was...


So, I just have to say that my husband is the WORST secret-keeper in the entire world. He cracks me up sometimes, because I will come home and say, "Hey babe, what's up?"--- and he just starts spilling his guts! I love when he starts with, "Guess what?!"-- It's always a dead giveaway! :) 
I don't think he's ever given me a gift ON my birthday or our anniversary before since we started dating... He just can't wait that long! Haha! The only secret he has ever kept from me is our engagement... And I was totally shocked!! He kept his cool and I had no idea what was coming.


I really can't complain (not that I'm really complaining) because half of the fun is watching him get so excited about things... Like my new camera!!




That's right, Allen decided to buy my "Push Gift" a little early... And in true "Allen" fashion he couldn't wait the 9 weeks until we are at the hospital to give it to me! 
I have been wanting to get a D-SLR camera for some time, especially after we found out we were expecting. I've been doing a lot of research in anticipation of this purchase, but I didn't think I would be able to convince Allen to buy another camera in the midst of bringing Brynn home.


I'm so excited to take lots and lots of pictures of our little girl! I just have to figure out how to use all of the features first... Which is great because I have plenty of time to do that now!! My husband is always thinkin'! :) I love you, honey!

Blogging may be a little more on the slow side now while I try to devote some time to learning how to use my new friend. Hopefully I will catch on fairly quickly!


God Bless,
The Weinzapfels

1 comment:

Roz said...

Let me know how you like it!! I am also wanting one a well and have sort of outgrown my current camera! Love your push gift!!