Tuesday, July 27, 2010

70 Days Left... And Lots Of Projects To Do!

I am officially the woman of too many projects... But I'm loving every minute of it! 

We are on the second week of our lamaze classes, which are going well so far. Allen loves to volunteer us for speaking out or doing demonstrations in front of the entire group, which is a little out of my comfort zone, but I've been along for the ride... He gets more and more excited by the day! Sometimes I'm just in awe of how I know he is going to be the most amazing Daddy to our little girl! :) I feel so blessed for Brynn... And a little for me too!


 30 Weeks

Ozzie got to join in on this belly picture... Despite how he looks in the picture (yes, I'm referring to his zombie-like stare), he is doing much better with all the changes happening around the house. He even tries to be helpful with my projects!! Or at least he's very interested in what is going on, which is a welcome change-- except if there is paint involved. :)

Here are some pictures of my latest projects...


I bought these MDF letters at Jo-Ann Fabrics and decided to paint them... I'm not sure about the color choice, but I'm going to wait and see if it grows on me. They will probably be relocated after the nursery is more settled.

In a little over a week, I'll be heading down to New Harmony/Evansville for the family showers!! :) I am so excited to see everyone! We haven't been home for a visit since the beginning of June, and after next weekend we won't be home again for quite some time!

So because I'm not used to not being a part of the planning and preparation of the baby showers I attend, AND since I love paper crafting-- I offered to make a banner... It's not completely finished yet, but here it is so far!!


Other than working at the hospital and all of my projects, I haven't been especially busy. I've been feeling pretty well-- I'm not getting the best sleep anymore, but most of the time it's because of the little "squirm worm" trying to make herself comfortable-- and feeling her squirm around is always worth losing a little sleep! She's a picky sleeper like her daddy... ;)

Well, time is flying by and we are so excited that we will be bringing home our baby girl soon!! ONLY 7-10 WEEKS AND SHE WILL BE HERE!! :)

God Bless,
The Weinzapfels

1 comment:

Roz said...

Emi, I love all your projects!! The letters look great and you are looking amazing!! So glad that you are feeling good!! I hope you have an AMAZING time at home with the family!! Love you!