Sunday, October 13, 2013

HERE WE GROW AGAIN || 37 Weeks


How far along? 37 Weeks. Baby L is about the size of a large WATERMELON.
Maternity clothes? Absolutely. 
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Insomnia has definitely set in. We usually have a Mommy & Me party from 2am - 4am.
Best moment this week: Finding a little time to relax (thanks to my amazing Hubby), and getting all of the little details together that I have been waiting and dying to do... Like packing our hospital bags, setting up the bassinet in our room, washing his little clothes and bedding, and setting up all of the final details... It's finally TIME!
Miss Anything? Being able to keep up with Big Sis in all her glory. And I'm totally ready for that celebratory drink...
Movement: Nonstop! He is constantly rolling and throwing his little elbows out on my sides. And he goes on an unmistakable 15-20 minute head-butting tirade at least once every day... and also in the middle of the night. It seriously feels like he's about to make a prison break!
Food cravings: Ice water and pumpkin and cinnamon anything. I'm having Midwest Fall-withdrawal, but this Florida weather is also so nice... I can't wait to walk with the kiddos when it really starts to cool down!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Gender: B-O-Y 
Labor Signs: Contractions, etc.. Dr. Borodo said at my check-up that he is head down (which I already knew thanks to the feet in my ribs and the daily head-butting), I'm also 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. I didn't progress into dilation or effacement until I was at least 38 weeks with Brynn, so he is already ahead of Big Sister's curve.
Symptoms: The swelling comes and goes. I'm also having a lot of headaches, which I don't remember having with Brynn.
Belly Button in or out? Still on the verge of popping...
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood: Extremely fat, and anxious to meet our little man!
Looking forward to: Our next progress check is Thursday, October 17th. Also, excited to get a haircut and maybe a pedicure before D-Day comes.


Pregnancy Comparison: 37 Weeks with Brynn

I thought we would go ahead and get the Halloween photos out of the way, since we have no idea what the holiday will have in store for us... Brynn is actually going as Cinderella this year, but her costume is reserved for the big night. When I proposed taking photos with Mommy as a kitty cat, she was definitely all about it, as per usual... Sister loves her cats!
 

 Oh, she knows just how to melt me...

 
Baby brother, you are officially cleared for takeoff...

We are definitely so excited that we could become a family of four at any moment in the next 3 weeks... Big Sis is ready, Mommy is ready, and Daddy is beyond thrilled to meet our little man!


We just can't wait to smother you with kisses, Baby Lucas! Happy 37 Weeks!
xoxo

4 comments:

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

Can't wait to virtually meet your little guy!!!

Natalie said...

Aww love these photos and you still look great!

Katiern827 said...

LOVE these newest pictures! I can't believe it's getting so close to meeting little Lucas:)

Lauren said...

So so cute! I can't believe this post was 2 weeks ago! Sooooo cloooooose!!!