Monday, March 19, 2012

I Heart 321

March 21st is World Down Syndrome Day!
This day has so much significance in my life for many reasons...
But mostly, it celebrates these wonderful people who will always hold a special place in my heart...
And will ALWAYS be an inspiration to me.


Take the time today to find out when {usually in October, which is DS Awareness month} your community holds its annual Buddy Walk event, and sign up for it to help promote acceptance and inclusion of people with Down syndrome!!


"My greatest fear is not having a child with special needs... My greatest fear is having a child who is cruel to those with special needs."

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I will definitely make note of that to check out.

I had to comment because I love your quote. It completely expresses how I have always felt. Thank you for sharing it.