Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blessed Birthday Girl

So much joy has finally come into our lives after a very difficult month,
in the form of my brand new niece...

meet

 Arianna Elizabeth

{Little Miss A's Facebook Debut}

Isn't she beautiful? We are all in love.
It is such an honor to be a part of her life, and especially to be a part of her name...

Arianna with Daddy, Uncle Aaron, and Aunt Emily Elizabeth

... As for B, I think it's safe to say that she's head-over-heels in love with her new baby cousin!
{can't you feel the love?}

 XOXO
She adores giving the "baby" kisses!! So sweet!

In about two years, we are going to be in BIG trouble with this pair, along with the Miles-Man!

Congratulations Auntie Amanda and Uncle Andrew!!
We love all three of you very much :)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Awww congrats Auntie!

Lauren said...

Congratulations to the whole family!

I love seeing little kids and babies... I know sometimes toddlers are rough around little babies but I'm constantly surprised by the sweetness they exhibit! Melts my heart.

Joeylee said...

Congrats your whole family. How exciting. Its so cute to see toddlers with newborns.