Thursday, January 5, 2012

Find Your Craft Friday # 5

Welcome back to another week of 
FIND YOUR CRAFT FRIDAY

I know all of you were busy celebrating the beginning of 2012 last week... I know I've been completely exhausted all week trying to recover, but I'm glad that we can get back down to the business of crafting! :)

Here are my  {TOP 5}  from last week's party
{It was so hard to choose only FIVE... We had so many great link-ups last week!}

Be Still my Heart Frame

AMAZING Broken China Frame
{there is also a really sweet story behind this craft ;)}

Gorgeous Salt Dough Ornaments

DIY Rag Wreath

Every little girl needs her own apron!!

Well done, ladies!
If you see your project, feel free to grab our Featured button for your blog...
If not, visit Liz @ The Quick Journey to see if you made her {TOP 5}



BabyBerry




Here are a few things that you need to know before you link up!
PARTY RULES:
  1. Please link directly to your POSTS, not your main blog. This way, visitors won't have to search through all of your posts to find what they're looking for! {NO other giveaways, link parties, or shops please}
  2. Please link posts only pertaining to your latest projects involving one or more of the following: crafts, organization, holiday traditions, decorating, recipes or any other creative ideas.
  3. Please follow your hostesses, The Quick Journey and BabyBerry
  4. Please post our FIND YOUR CRAFT FRIDAY button under your posts, so that others can join in on all of the fun!
  5. Most importantly, stop by and visit other party goers... Say Hi or leave a comment, because you know we ALL love a good comment! :)
  6. Come back next week to see if we chose YOUR link as one of our TOP FIVE!
 Ready to join in?
Grab a button and HAVE FUN!



BabyBerry




*Once again, please don't link up your giveaways, link parties, or shops...
All of these will be removed.
Thanks!


8 comments:

Natalie said...

I love that heart frame! :)

JustForDaisy said...

Thanks for hosting! :) Look forward to seeing more crafty ideas! :) x

Myric said...

Hello! Happy to be a follower! Thanks for hosting :)

xoxo
Myric

Crafty Mischief said...

Thank you for hosting! I hope you're having a fabulous New Year!

domestiCate said...

Thanks so much for featuring my frame! There are some lovely crafts.
Cate

domestiCate said...

p.s. the link to your Featured On button seems incomplete. Perhaps it's just me, but I can't get it to work. :)

Mary Neumann said...

A big thank you for featuring my Valentine! Thanks for hosting! Looking forward to your parties and blog this year!

Cheers and thanks so much again ~

Mary (SweetLittleBluebird)

HIBISCUS HOUSE said...

I sure do thank you for featuring my wreath. It is an honor. Thank you for hosting the blog parties link.