Sunday, March 27, 2011

Finally Planning Brynn's Christening!

Just a warning that I will probably be a little MIA from the blog for the next couple of weeks...
I am in the mists of planning Brynn's christening... FINALLY!!

I feel like such a terrible mother that we haven't gotten around to this before now, but we decided to wait until after the move so that our families didn't have to travel all the way up to Indianapolis to attend...

We are shooting for May 1st, so that doesn't give me a lot of time to get the invitations done, as well as all of the other elements that I'm planning on doing myself!
Our double-chin girl! :)

This photo was taken a few weeks ago (when she started sitting up) and she is even bigger now!
I swear in the last few weeks, she has grown so much... She is becoming so much more independent! She is hardly my little tiny baby anymore. :( So sad!


As I promised in my last post, I wanted to show you a photo of my chalkboard project...

It needs to be touched-up a little, but I haven't had the time...
Time is definitely going to be my worst enemy in the next few weeks!!

No comments: