Monday, December 13, 2010

'Tis the Season of Giving...

Christmas is the season of giving... I am so thankful and blessed that I married such a kindhearted man. I remember when I was pregnant, he would come home with stories all the time of conversations he had with his clients, and what they had to say about having a baby. At first, I didn't think he had a single client who didn't know every detail about my pregnancy, which was a little embarrassing-- I realized then that he was just so proud to be becoming a daddy that he couldn't help but share it with everyone! ;) One of those clients decided to send Brynn a gift for the holidays to Allen's office. Thanks so much Sheila from TN! It is such an amazing thing to see the Christmas spirit in others. May God bless you and your family this holiday season!

 Such a beautiful gift.

I thought I would post a few more pictures of our Christmas decorations.

 Our Nativity

Sleigh bells and mistletoe

I grew up in a house where sleigh bells were a'plenty! :) My dad would hang them up and shake them a million times every year, and I can always hear the sound of those sleigh bells when I think back to my childhood Christmases. 
Here is our Christmas tree in all of it's glory...

 Our front porch 
It is so hard to get into Christmas this year at our house... It just doesn't feel like Christmas without our families, even though we have started our own family this year. It is sad, though, to think that this may be our last Christmas in this house. :(

I go back to work next Monday, so I don't know how much time I am going to have to post to the blog in the next few weeks!! My guess is probably none. So, I wanted to say thank you to all of you who have followed our blog this past year! And I hope you all have a Merry Christmas wherever you are!

 Watching Monday Night Football with Daddy

 Merry Christmas and a 
Happy New Year!
May God richly bless you in 2011!
The Weinzapfels

The blessing of the LORD be upon you.
  Psalm 129:8

No comments: