Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Scripture Tree Printable

Okay, I know that I'm definitely not a "crafty" person by nature. And I know I don't have one of those "crafty blogs" that I'm obsessed with following... But I found this printable and I am seriously in love with it! So, of course, I wanted to share it with all of you!

Printables are my new thing... I save all of the ones that I like to my computer in hopes that I will eventually be able to print them off and put them in frames as a part of each holiday's decor. So far, I have found them for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas-- I'm hoping there will be one for all seasons so that I can just switch them out by season. :) Easy and fun and FREE!


You can find this printable HERE.
If you want to use it for yourself, just go to the website and click on it until it fills the screen, then save it to your computer!

 Love this one!!



This printable (and other great ones) can be found at Craftily Ever After.

I hope you might be as inspired as I was to add these to your holiday decor! :)

God Bless,
The Weinzapfels

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace.
Romans 15:15 


No comments: