Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, it surely has been an interesting week... 
We were able to spend 9 days with my parents during the holiday so that we could introduce Brynn to our family and friends in Evansville and New Harmony. It was very productive... Of course, with all of the people come all of the germs.
From my last post until now, there have been so many adventures with Brynn. Her first experience with conjunctivitis (in both eyes) led to our first visit to urgent care-- the day after Thanksgiving. Yes, I thought I was being diligent with the hand hygiene, but apparently I missed something... A bottle of eye drops seems to be doing the trick, and she is feeling much better!
So we are finally back home now and getting back to our routine. Mommy is working on Christmas shopping while Brynnie catches up on her sleep.
I just wanted to share some photos of our time with family.

WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD!

 Meeting Great-Grandma Alsop
 Meeting Great-Uncle Steve and Allie-Kat

 1st Golf Cart Ride in New Harmony

 Meeting Great-Grandpa Alsop

 Miles, The Paci-Bandit Strikes Again!

 "Well since you aren't using this right now... I'm going to borrow it!"

Oz had a great time! 
"I love Grandma and Grandpa's house..."

 Making "doe-eyes" at Grandpa Wilson

 Allen's Yeast Rolls
 I think he needed another pan...

 Cousins DJ and Allie watching Great-Grandpa hold Brynn

 Miles playing with Great-Grandpa's trucks

 Racing with Daddy


 Four Generations


 Our First Thanksgiving at Mom and Dad's

 Miles and Grandpa

 "Hi Brynn! Welcome to the Grandma and Grandpa's house, where you can do whatever you want!"

 Miles loves Grandma's magnets...

 The Little "Brynn-cess"

 Singing Christmas Songs with Grandpa

 I made bracelets for myself, my mom, Jenna, and Amanda (since none of the sisters-in-law have a sister of our own)... I made them with Blessing Rings that say "Mother" and "Sister."
On the back of ours it says, "Sisters Are Cherished Friends."
I am so thankful for my family!

 Getting ready for the family photo for Gma and Gpa's Christmas card!
Miles decided to play on their bed, while Daddy, Uncle Andrew, and Grandpa became the siderails...

 The boys watched the kiddos while the girls made ourselves beautiful for the photo!
 Daddy and his little girl...

 Christmas card sneak peak!!

 Crashed out in their PJs after taking the family photo...

 Sleeping with Daddy...

 The Weinzapfel's Thanksgiving...
The boys and their girls. They were so nice to watch them while the Mommys were eating.
 The newest Weinzapfels-- Sophie, Brynn, and Cecilia

 Brynn with Great-Grandma Weinzapfel

 Celebrating Allen's 28th Birthday!!

 Hanging Out With Grandpa Wilson

Miles napping with his Pooh Bear

I hope you enjoyed ALL of the photos! :) We go in for Brynn's 2 month appointment on Wednesday, so it's a big week for her!! Vaccinations and evaluating her possible food allergy... Mommy is going to be a mess!

I hope you all had a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving with your families!! 

God Bless,
The Weinzapfels

Enter His gates with thanksgiving, 
and His courts with praise!
 Give thanks to Him, bless His name.
Psalm 100:4

1 comment:

Roz said...

I just love all these pictures. It looks like you guys had a wonerful Thanksgiving! I miss and love my Wilson family!!!