Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Special Thanks To Grandma...

I just wanted to take some time to say thank you to my mom... I don't know what I would have done without her these last couple of mornings!! :) Between Brynn's meltdowns and Daddy's sleep-talking about Brynn's "income," we shared a lot of laughs and had so much fun watching Brynn change each day... We love you so much!


Here is the lastest picture of Brynn... 
She is now 4 days old!
She loves her hands, which is something we learned the hard way the first night home from the hospital, when we tried covering them up with her mittens because of her very long fingernails...

I sing for joy at the works of Your hands 
Psalm 94:2
God Bless,
The Weinzapfels

1 comment:

Roz said...

Love me some Grandma!! Keep those pictures coming Emi!! I love you!