Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hello Belly Button!

This past week has been so much fun... And exhausting! :) Brynn had a lot of firsts this week... First stroller ride (just around the block), first bath, first doctor's appointment, first nap in her crib, and first night where she didn't scream her head off (unfortunately, I think she picked up being a night-shifter from Mommy)!! :) 

So, I thought I would share a few pictures from this last week!

Hello Belly Button!

Bath Time!

First Appointment With Dr. Koepke!
Proud Big Brother!

Our little diva!

I absolutely love being at home with her all day long! Nothing beats our "girl time" while Daddy is at work... I am excited to share her this weekend though, when Grandma comes back up to visit, as well as Uncle Andrew and Aunt Amanda! :) 



As a lot of you can probably tell, she is still a little jaundiced... Her bilirubin was just under the level requiring treatment before we left the hospital, but it has been noticeably better since then! Hopefully it will be gone soon... 

As for Oz... Well, he is doing great so far!! I am just as surprised as you probably are. He loves to sniff her and peek in on her when she's sleeping, and he really hasn't tried stealing her toys! Not to say that he hasn't been tempted here and there, though. :)

I hope you all have a great weekend!

God Bless,
The Weinzapfels

1 comment:

Roz said...

Emi, it doesn't even look like you had a baby, you LOOK AMAZING!! Brynn is adorable and Nick and I are waiting for you to ship her to us :)