Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Watch Me Grow, I'm 8 Months Old!!

Miss B is officially 8 months-old today! :)

Gone are the days that I could plop her down in her seat and snap a photo session...
She is definitely not a "look and see" kind of girl... She is everywhere now!
{I cheated a little with the photo session and put on Dora the Explorer to distract her}

Here is our 8 month-old girl!

I think she officially inherited that German complexion from her Daddy...
She was in (and out of) the sun for maybe two hours, and has a better tan than I do!!




The Escape Artist


 Brynn, you are getting so big!
Each day, you surprise me with how assertive and aware you are of your surroundings.
You have started to crawl a little better with your knees...


I know it won't be long before Mommy is about to lose her mind because you are getting around so quickly!

You are saying "ma-ma-mas" and "da-da-das", but nothing solid yet...

I rearrange/organize your toys each time you go down for a nap,
but you destruct them within seconds of playing on your mat after you wake up.

You are eating so many fruits and veggies, it's becoming hard to keep up with production!
But I'm so glad that we make your food... It gives me piece of mind knowing exactly where it comes from!

You have the most adorable nose-scrunching, gummy grin that just melts our hearts...

You are still sleeping like a pro! Usually 11-12 hours...
You are down to 2 1/2 naps every day, which doesn't give Mommy a lot of time to get things done, but I'm working with it...

You are understanding my tone when I say, "Brynn Roslyn!",
because I know you are about to get into some trouble-- and you give me your attention almost immediately!
And you are starting to understand what the word "No" means, because you are
hearing it a lot more often...

Daddy and I love checking on you after you go to sleep... You always have the most adorable positions that make us laugh! Our favorite is when you have your little booty in the air...

You are obsessed with necklaces and bracelets... I try to turn mine around so that you can't pull on it, and you always try to throw yourself over my shoulder to retrieve it!! You are too smart for Momma!

You are probably one of the most determined people I've ever met...

You are so great at "chewing" your Puffs... I can't wait to start introducing new finger foods!!

You love to hear people sing... You just smile and giggle!

You are just so happy! It's absolutely contagious!

I don't want to forget any part of my days at home with you...

We love you, B!
We can't wait to experience more of your "FIRSTS" this summer...

No comments: