Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

Week 2!



I found out last night that this weekly tradition will be a little more challenging than I anticipated...
I love many things, but they really don't change on a weekly basis! :)
So, I am going to give it my best shot every week... Don't judge me if I reuse some of the same things!
So here is what I'm LOVIN' this week.

I'm lovin' that they are opening The Fresh Market in Evansville on June 15th!
We will finally have more of the organic options that I miss in Indianapolis!


I'm lovin' this art by Jeanne Winters!
{available on Dayspring.com}
This particular piece has been on my wish-list for quite sometime...
When we eventually move into a new house, I would love to hang it in the kitchen!

 

I'm DEFINITELY lovin' my Mother's Day gift from Allen... He is so thoughtful! :)
It has our October birthstone {since our birthdays are 2 days apart}!


I'm lovin' that our little swimmer is 8 months-old today!!
{Watch Me Grow session coming soon}


And since Father's Day is coming up... I'm lovin' this idea for a Father's Day gift


What are YOU lovin' today?



Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself. To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
-Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments: