Tuesday, March 29, 2011

One Year

Today I celebrate a 
BLOGGING MILESTONE!!

I started BabyBerry one year ago today...
It all began with the news that our first baby was on the way,
and now, our little girl is almost 6 months old!!

I was 13 Weeks at the time of the first post.
I didn't realize then that blogging would become something that I thoroughly enjoy doing on a regular basis! It's actually become one of my favorite hobbies!
So, THANK YOU for all of those who have supported me with this blog,
and THANK YOU for those that follow me...

I hope one day to be able to turn this blog into a book for Brynn,
so that she knows how proud I am to be her mommy!
Each day, she amazes me more with her unconditional love and trust,
and I don't know how I could live without her!

I thought I would share a video of her to help celebrate the occasion!

Brynn loves to watch Allen or me play with Oz and his toys.
Every time he jumps for it, she just squeals!
So funny!



Here's to at least another year of blogging... And maybe documenting Brynn's
brother or sister whenever they decide to make their appearance! :)

Hugs and Kisses!

**UPDATE: I forgot to share with you all that Ozzie is officially OFF of his medication (what we have affectionately called his "crazy pills"-- he was put on an anti-depressant while I was pregnant)!! He is doing so well and he is blissfully happy down here in New Harmony! :) He can't wait for the weather to warm up so there will be golf-cart rides aplenty!! Oh yeah, and he actually lets Brynn touch him and mess with him, which is such a site to see! She absolutely loves him... Which makes this such a happy ending for us!!


No comments: