Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Even after an extremely busy Friday and Saturday, I was so excited to wake up early on Sunday to give my awesome hubby the Father's Day that he deserved! :)

I made his favorite smoothie, picked up B from my parents' place, and arranged his
special gifts from B while he got to sleep in for once...


It was the sweetest thing in the world to watch B run into the bedroom to give him the room service menu :) She was so excited to help give Daddy a special treat!

We spent the morning together, then made the rounds to see our Dads.

{splash buddies}

Happy Father's Day, Allen! 
We love you so much, and we are so blessed that you are B's daddy.

6 comments:

Katiern827 said...

Adorable Father's Day set up! You are so creative:)

Kristen said...

So sweet of B! And you! :)

Tami said...

Looks like the perfect Father's Day gift! YOu have inspired me to be more creative next year! :)

Garage Sales R Us said...

What a cute father's day gift! Thanks for linking up to the Monday Meet up! I am already following. Hope you will stop by http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ and check us out.

Robin

Natalie said...

Wow you really did an awesome job! What a great idea!

Wendy Annabeth said...

Luv your blog! Thought you might be interested in the giveaway I'm hosting for Soybu@ domesticsweetheart.com!