Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine Handprint Craft

Yeah, you're right...
I couldn't let a holiday go by without doing a little hand or footprint art with B!

It's always such an adventure when I break out the paints and brushes with her... I never quite know how she is going to react to it! This time, she was a little hesitant to let Mommy put paint on her hands!


What I used:


But thanks to Daddy, everything went seamlessly... Yet again! :)

DON'T FORGET TO LINK UP @ Find Your Craft Friday... 
Going on right now on BabyBerry! :)

 Up next, I'm going to finally get around to painting some areas of the house... 

See this wallpaper?
It's straight out of the '70s... 
{I know you were thinking the same thing}

Yep, it's older than I am.
 Even though I think it's completely charming, because my grandmother picked it out, and lived with it for over 20 years... And the kitchen is one of the things I remember most about spending time with my grandparents... I have finally chosen a color (i.e. pale daffodil) to replace it :)

Now that I'm {almost} officially a stay at home mommy, I am going to put myself to work...

5 comments:

Joeylee said...

Love the handprint craft, so cute
Have fun painting...can't wait to see when your done

Katie said...

Those little handprints may be the sweetest thing ever! B did such a great job:) We have crafting scheduled for tomorrow night. Hopefully Meyer will be just as cooperative! Have a great weekend:)

Trisha @ clarionwren.com said...

I was thinking of doing some handprint art myself. I really like what you did. :)

Partycraft Secrets said...

that is just so cute - a great idea well executed - well done! x

Blogger said...

You can earn $20 for each 20 minute survey!

Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So these companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars per month to the average person. In return, the average person, like me and you, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.