Thursday, September 22, 2011

EBJ's 20 Under 40

Tonight, we helped Uncle Andrew celebrate one of his biggest honors yet...
He was selected as one of Evansville Business Journal's "20 Under 40" this year!

 {Aunt Amanda, Baby Wilson, and Uncle Andrew}

Honestly, I cannot say enough about my big brother. If you ever had the chance to meet him and have one conversation with him, it wouldn't take long to realize that he has a heart of pure gold...
My younger brother, Aaron, and I always joke that he wears a "halo" around his head, because he has always been the perfect child, (as a 5 year-old. he dressed himself in slacks, button-down shirts and/or sweaters, with bow-ties and suspenders on a regular basis... That was "casual dress" for him), but he has also always been someone for both of us to look up to. He is such a leader, and an inspiration to be a better person. 
While at college, I watched him organize and coordinate the IU Dance Marathon to benefit Riley Hospital for Children. This was such an inspiration to me, as I later went on to work there...


Obviously, B is so proud of her Godfather, Uncle Andrew... She even stayed up an extra half hour to support him! :)

And she was totally happy as long as there were plenty of Multi-Grain Cheerios.

Congrats, Uncle Andrew!
We are so proud of all of your accomplishments, and we can't wait to watch as you overcome all of the challenges that Baby Wilson may have for you too! :)

3 comments:

Kate said...

awwwww.....thanks for sharing, Emily! Congratulations, Andrew! What a cool recognition. I love how supportive of a family you are!

Natalie said...

Congrats to Andrew...and multi-grain cheerios are a must! :)

Tanya said...

I love your site! You just got yourself a new fan. Following you via GFC. Playing Blog hop tag, YOU'RE IT! Tag me back at:
http://my-bloggityblog.blogspot.com/ and on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bloggity-Blog/26056409064411