Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Simple Things... Happy Thursday!

Happy Thursday, everyone!!
I have found another link-up over at Jesslyn Amber, which I am love, love, LOVING!



As you can see, tt's called The Simple Things, and it's a way to call to attention and appreciate all of the little blessings in your life... It's so easy to forget how truly blessed you are!
So here are the "simple things" that I am grateful for this week:
1. ... having a very happy and healthy baby girl ... {what a miracle}!!
2. ... summer evening golf cart rides with Al, B, and Oz ...
3. ... the simple fact that this green-less thumb is actually growing a total of 6 bell peppers in our backyard right now, with more to come ...
4. ... finding new blogs to follow and inspire me, both as a mom and a woman in my {late}20s ...
{sometimes I need to remind myself that I am still young}
5. ... online shopping {and purchasing}!
6. ... borrowing my mom's Kindle to read a new book ...
7. ... watching lightning bugs in our backyard ...
8. ... thunderstorms ...
9. ... the smell of my new shampoo {Burt's Bee Pomegranate and Soy} in the shower ...
10. ... watching B smile when she sees her daddy walk in the door after work ...
What are the simple things that YOU are most grateful for?

1 comment:

Jesslyn Amber said...

Your list is just precious! I love watching fireflies--or lightning bugs we we call them. :) And online shopping is so so fun! I love receiving everything in the mail!

Sounds like you have an amazing, blessed family! :)

Thank you so so much for linking up with me sweet girl!