Saturday, March 5, 2011

New BB Playlist Widget

You may notice that things a more quiet around here than usual. It is because I've found a new music playlist widget for Babyberry that I think will be a better fit... 
This widget gives you the ability to play music only if you want to hear it (only the songs you want to hear too)!! If you don't want to hear the music (Dad), and would rather read your posts in silence-- or you just can't figure out how to turn it off when you want to watch a video (Dad)-- then you don't even have to mess with it at all! I will trial this for now and see how I like it... 

Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think!

I've added most of the songs from the old playlist, but if I missed one that you like... Just let me know and I will add it! I'll take any requests too!

No comments: