Sunday, March 13, 2011

Brynn's First Auction

Here are a few photos of Brynn's first auction. Grandpa introduced her to the crowd... 
And she really just wanted his microphone!!


She did so well with no crying or fussing, even though she was in a very loud room with a LOT of people staring at her! I swear she has no fear...

Miles came to visit us the other night, so I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of the "Big Guy"

Sitting with Uncle Aaron and Miles-Man, watching some Monsters, Inc.

I opened a closet door the other day and I found this poster taped to the back of it... I couldn't find a date on it, but I'm guessing that it's either as old, or older than I am! 
It's a foldout from Family Circle that my grandmother hung up. It's so funny that after so many years, and so many people that have been in the house since they both passed... It's still (barely) hanging there!

No comments: