Saturday, February 12, 2011

Our Little Valentine

As promised in my last post, here are the photos of Brynn in her Vday outfit :)

 Smiley Girl :)

 (Daddy already packed most of my bows, so we had to scavenge for something to wear...)

 Opening my card from Aunt Amanda and Uncle Andrew!

 It was just my size and so fun to play with...

 ... And it said some very nice things too! :)

 "I love you, Aunt Amanda and Uncle BoBo!" :)
Thank you so much for the Auntie onesie!!

 WOW! It even tasted good! :)

 Reading my card from Grandma and Grandpa Wilson... 
It was a lot bigger and it said that I was a princess :)
How nice!
I love you, Grandma and Grandpa!

 "Mommy, are we done yet?"

 Resembling Mommy (a LOT) in this one... :)

... But then I look like Daddy too.

I hope you all have a great Valentine's Day full of love for one another!

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this is not from
yourselves, it is the gift of God.
Ephesians 2:8

No comments: