Friday, February 11, 2011

The In-Between Stage

Brynn is currently in that in-between stage with her wardrobe, 
which is something that can get very frustrating...

She has basically grown out of her 3 month clothes, especially her sleepers (which is what she wears most of the time), however she isn't quite fitting into her 3-6month clothes!!



I feel like I am always untangling her from her clothes these days :)
She is SUCH a little wiggle-worm! 

I am so sad that I only have 6 shifts left at work... 
But that means that we have TWO WEEKS until we move home!!
We also just received our invitation to Sophie's 1st Birthday! I am so excited that we will be able to be there without worrying about our schedules and traveling, etc, etc!!

It's a great feeling to realize that we won't have to go through all of that hassle just to be able to spend time with our family! It has always felt like such a job to be able to attend special occasions, and I am very happy that we will just be able to enjoy them from now on... No more wishing I had packed this or that, no more worrying about what we're going to do with Oz, no more being 300 miles away from our things!! A-mazing!

I can't believe it's almost VALENTINE'S DAY!!
Here are some pictures of my valentines...

"I'm still the baby... And I'll do whatever it takes to prove that!"
Oz loves to push his limits.

I can't wait to put Brynn in her special VDay outfit from Grandma Wilson!
 Pictures soon!

No comments: