Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Miles Smiles!

The little baby has become a little boy :( But he's still as adorable as ever! Check out Miles showing off his new smile!



His little "toofers" are poking through!! YEA! 
I have to fess up and admit that I stole these from Jenna's profile! :) I'm so glad that she has her fancy new SLR camera to capture all of his adorableness! I can't wait to get home and give him a big squeeze!

Anyway, the first night back to work went very well! I was so happy to see some of my fave nurses and RTs! And of course, Daddy has all the luck-- Brynn slept in her crib all night!! :)
I'm so glad everything went well for us the first night back, and I am praying that we continue to have good luck with our schedules... AND enough sleep to get through the day!


God Bless,
The Weinzapfels

No comments: