Friday, October 22, 2010

Watch Me Grow, I'm 3 Weeks Old!

Time has just gone by too quickly... Brynn will be 1 month-old in just a week! I have been meaning to post a picture of her with her monthly stickers, but I just haven't had much time-- She has been growth-spurting in the last week and a half, so she's been a little on the demanding side-- meals are every 1-1/2 to 2 hours! :)
I thought I would be able to catch her right after she woke up for a quick photo session... And I was very wrong!! Here are the pictures of our first attempt!

 Before eating...
 After eating...
 I'm 3 Weeks Old!!


My new favorite :)


Spending time with Daddy


Daddy's Notre Dame Girl

I hope you enjoyed the new photos!! She is growing and changing so much every day!!

God Bless,
The Weinzapfels

No comments: