Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween Weekend!!

I wanted to share some pictures of all of the excitement we've had around here in the last week... Starting off with Mommy's 1st time away. Grandma and Mommy went for pedicures and some shopping, and Daddy stayed home with Brynn and gave her her 2nd bottle feeding! We decided to take some pictures before we left Daddy by himself!

 Mommy's 1st Time Away
 Family Photo
 Three Generations

I tried to wait as long as I could to call and check on them... But I only lasted 30 minutes-- and that was after forcing myself to wait!!

I couldn't wait to share these photos of Brynn's 1st Halloween costume and outfit. :) I guess I waited too long to get out and shop for Halloween gear, because it was slim-pickens-- and we tried 3 different stores! Their Halloween outfits had all been replaced with CHRISTMAS outfits!! Hello?! Last time I checked it was October 30th...
Her Halloween costume is actually made up from things we already had in her closet. I got the idea from rookiemoms.com, which is a blog that is full of helpful information and has been such a blessing for me being a first time mom.
Our Little Ballerina

 Trick or Treating with Aunt Amanda

 She needed her paci at first...
 But then she started doing pirouettes on her own... :)

Brynn's 1st Halloween

"I am not a willing participant..."


I just love all of her facial expressions!! She is a funny girl! I hope you enjoyed the new photos... I can't believe how much she is growing right before my very eyes!

I hope you all have a safe and happy Halloween weekend!!

God Bless,
The Weinzapfels

No comments: