Sunday, September 5, 2010

Organized Living?

Well, we're down to 30 days until my due date... About 25 until we may possibly choose to be induced (September 30th for those that don't know)... So I thought I would share a few pictures of how organized we are right now!! :)

Newborn diapers, socks, and onesies have to be some of the cutest things in the world!!
Her ever-expanding wardrobe!! :) I love all of her clothes!
Booties, booties, and more booties! Adorable!
Mommy's Corner

I just laugh to myself when I think about our life 3 months from now... This concept of organization will probably be a distant memory.

Right now, the glider has become my corner to relax and enjoy folding teeny-tiny socks and clothes... I have always hated folding clothes-- much to my mom's and Allen's frustrations-- but right now it is something that I have come to take pleasure in!

THIS IS THE MONTH!!

Getting ready to be a big brother is a tough job for Oz!

 God Bless,
The Weinzapfels

No comments: