Saturday, September 11, 2010

9.11.01-- I will never forget...



Have you forgotten?

I'm sure all of you will forever remember where you were...
We all have those images of the people who lost their lives...
We all hold those in our hearts those people who lost the ones they loved the most...
We all cannot imagine the strength and courage of those who ran into the buildings that everyone else was running out of...

I realized today that the stories of 9/11 are just something else I will have to teach Brynn about one day... I will teach her to tie her shoes, say "Please" and "Thank You," and to understand that there really are people in this world who want to hurt other people.
I pray that our children will never have to suffer through the horrors of a day like 9/11/01. God Bless America!!


The Weinzapfels

No comments: