Tuesday, May 1, 2012

19 Months... Is that even possible?

B is 19 months old today! Can you believe it?
To put things into perspective, this time last year, B was barely crawling... 
And she had only just begun to eat finger foods.

 {Gearing up for your first Kentucky Derby party last year at 7 months-old... 
We are so excited for this weekend!}

It's just amazing how much things have changed in a year.

Brynn, this age is entirely too much fun! I only wish that I could stop to enjoy each and every moment, and show you just how proud I am to be your mommy. You are such a happy and generous little person... I love how eager you are to give your love and affection to others. You absolutely adore other children... It's so sweet to watch you interact with a new acquaintance like they are your long-lost best friend! It melts Mommy's heart...


THINGS THAT YOU LOVE:
cats
dogs aka "pup-pups"
jewelry, especially bracelets and necklaces
flowers
 balloons
helping Mommy and Daddy do chores
laughing
running
Miles-Man
blowing bubbles
crackers
your Melissa & Doug animal magnets {1/2 of which are currently MIA}
your thumb and blankies
horses
Uncle "Dew"
exploring






"Catch me if you can, Momma!"

This definitely wasn't the most cooperative photo shoot we've had thus far... I got a few good smiles, but reality looked more like this

B's OUTTAKES:

"I need sparkling water..."

"I'm sorry... You want me to do WHAT?"

"Check it out, Mom! I can totally climb up and stick my whole arm in this pool while you're trying to get a good shot... Now, I'm soaked! Isn't it GREAT?!"

Happy 19 Months, Brynn! 

We love you more every. single. day.

7 comments:

Joeylee said...

Happy 19 months B. loving those outtake faces....hehe. She is too cute

Unknown said...

Cute! Her little outfit is adorable by the way. I'm a new blog follower from Take It From Me blog hop, feel free to follow me back at http://iheartpears.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

I love her outfit! Happy 19 months Brynne...can't believe they are on their way to two! :(

Unknown said...

They grow up so fast!! My daughter is 8 now. EIGHT! I feel like she was just a baby. It goes so fast.

Joy said...

Love the photos! Poppet is just 18 months old, so they're pretty close in age! Isn't it amazing how awesome they are!?!

Warmest regards,
Joy
http://www.PardonMyPoppet.com

Katiern827 said...

Love the outtakes!!! Too cute:) You are such a sweet thing Miss B...happy 19 months!

Samantha said...

She is adorable! The time flies doesn't it!?

New follower from the Hop!

~Samantha
http://www.thepeanutsgang.com/2012/05/insta-life.html