Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I  have been so busy with my new job this past week, I really haven't had time to post about Father's Day and a few other things...
But the time has come again for linking up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love for WILW!




So here is what I'm loving this week!

I'm loving the children's clothing store, Janie and Jack...

They're having a big sale this week!


I'm also loving these mugs...




Very cute, right?

I'm loving some Skinnygirl Margaritas!!
I don't drink often, but I do love a cocktail occasionally... And this stuff is FAB!
It's the perfect way to unwind from a stressful day at work... ;)
{which has been much needed lately}




So, with all of this talk about PINTEREST, I decided to go online and check it out... I was completely addicted within seconds!!
I LOVE all of the ideas and creativity that it inspires... Uncreative people like me really appreciate it!


For example, it has great photography, style ideas, and "words of wisdom" that can really sum up your whole day! LOVE!

... Just think about it!



I'm also loving that it's my dad's birthday today!!




So, that's what I'm loving this week...

What are YOU loving?

Feel free to share!




No comments: