Monday, November 1, 2010

Watch Me Grow, I'm 1 Month-Old!!

So our Watch Me Grow photo session today became quite the dilemma for little Miss Brynn... She just couldn't get comfortable enough to take a nap (in her crib or anywhere else besides my chest) or sit in her seat for more than 5 seconds before she started to fuss. So I was a little creative and eventually worked it out... And it turned out so great-- compared to what I thought we would be working with!! Of course, right after I put the camera down, I turned around to find that she had spit up all over herself! :( So here are some shots I got after she was finally a little more content...




We are dealing with some tummy issues that Mylicon and gripe water seem to be helping, but she is still spitting up a lot!! Any suggestions from all of you moms out there? Feel free to leave a comment and share some advice-- I am all ears!!

The latest project of mine was framing her newborn photo from the hospital. I found this frame on etsy.com and thought it would be perfect for her nursery!!




I can't wait to take her home for Thanksgiving!! We (Brynn and I) are probably going to spend a week at home with my parents so we can visit with everyone... Allen will join us for the holiday weekend! I hope it won't be too stressful without him, but I know I'll have my mom there.


Well, I hope you all had a fabulous Halloween! I wanted to share a picture of Miles in his Bam-Bam costume with Uncle Andrew. I just love this picture of both of them! Such big and bright smiles!!




God Bless,
The Weinzapfels


No eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man conceived, 
what God has prepared for those who love Him.
1 Corinthians 2.9

2 comments:

Roz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roz said...

I say you forget Thanksgving in New Harmony and spend it in Annapolis!! Miss you! Happy 1 month little Brynn!