Friday, November 5, 2010

The Things That Entertain A 1 Year-Old...

We had the pleasure of having Aaron and Jenna stay overnight at our house this week... And of course, the Miles-Man!! :) I love my nephew, he is just so much fun! I love watching him go through all of the changes of growing up, and experiencing new things. I can't wait to do the same with Brynn as she grows!!
It cracks me up that that little boy has all the toys in the world, and of course he is entertained by...

Remote Controls,
(His favorite-- I think he can sniff them out)



 Shutting Doors,


Spring-y Door Stops,

  
And exploring with his cart... He is fearless!


He loved exploring Brynn's nursery...
 
(I think Jenna would like me to explain that he has still has his pacifier for teething purposes... I think they are probably going to be gone once he cuts his front teeth.)
I can never get enough of the Miles-Man! He was the first baby in my life, and I think he will always be a baby in my eyes. I just wish I could see him more often...

Even though things started out pretty rough at the beginning of this week, they are going much better with Brynn toward the end of it. It's amazing to me how quickly things change with her, and then they change again before you can even get used to the first change! 
I guess she was starting her 4-6week growth spurt on the early side, so that was what all the fussing was about! Things are better now for her (and for Mommy). I thought I was going crazy!! When the girls told me that nursing was going to be hard, I think that was what they were referring to... Sorry if that was TMI, but for all of you Moms out there who nursed, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
By the way, thanks to those who suggested the carrier for those fussy times when you just can't put her down and you have a million things to do... Works like a charm! Here is Allen stirring up some chili while she sleeps.


I make my lunch every day with her in the carrier-- It's a lifesaver, literally! Otherwise, I wouldn't eat until around 3 or 4pm every day. And by that time, I'm about to pass out!
God Bless,
The Weinzapfels

No comments: