Tuesday, September 28, 2010

September or October Baby?

It's definitely going to be interesting to see whether Brynn will be a September or October baby... We have scheduled our induction for September 30th at 0600. :) Dr. Flora anticipates we will have a baby by the afternoon, but you never really know! She could end up being an early October baby like Mommy! Either way, she will be the best birthday present that I've ever had...


So, about the induction... I'm not going to lie and say that I'm not a little nervous about how all of this is going to turn out-- but to tell you the truth, we have thought about it a lot. I've talked to a lot of people about their inductions and how they went, with obvious mixed reviews. Allen & I have weighed the pros and cons of the situation, and we know that this is the right decision for us! :) We are very excited to meet our little girl! And I am very excited to not have to worry about her being overdue and all that goes with that... Of course there is a whole list of things that I'm going to worry about no matter what, but that just comes with the job!!


On another note, Ozzie is doing well... We are in the process of weaning him off his medication and he is handling things very well!! As a matter of fact, he seems to have an instinct about me-- He won't let me out of his site! I've been joking that he's become a "Stage 3 Clinger." LOL! He has come to be a lot more protective too! I'm hoping this all is a sign that he's come to terms with being a big brother... Either way, I guess, he is going to be just that by the end of the week! My parents are coming up Wednesday night, so at least he will get some quality "Grandpa Time" before life completely changes!!

Well, we have a couple of days to prepare for everything... So I better get started!! We are so very excited to meet our little girl!!

I also wanted to share a few more pictures from Miles' 1st Birthday parties...

Miles with his banner... Look how much he's grown!

Priceless!!

Miles' Blessing Ring
Skype-ing with The Birthday Boy!



God Bless,
The Weinzapfels

No comments: