Friday, September 17, 2010

Almost 38 Weeks!

We're almost 38 weeks!! Our next appointment is on Monday... And I'm working at the hospital all weekend! I have officially reached that stage where I can't get comfortable, even with all the distractions going on around me. *Sigh* I can't really complain, though-- this pregnancy has been pretty good to me! :) I consider myself very lucky!

Hopefully, this will be the last bump picture that I get to post... She has definitely done some growing in the last 2 1/2 weeks... My maternity tees are barely covering her up anymore!! I'm so excited to see what her birth weight will be!

37 1/2 Weeks
Being induced on the 30th is sounding awfully enticing right now!! Here's hoping we get to meet our baby girl soon... I know everyone is just about as anxious as Daddy is now!! Both of us have run out of things to do to get ready for her arrival... So now we're just sitting around, trying to pretend that we aren't dying for my water to break or to feel the "real" contractions begin!! 

Say a little prayer that Brynn has enough of that Wilson "early bird" in her to keep us on our toes... :)

God Bless,
The Weinzapfels

Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
Romans 12:12

No comments: