Monday, August 30, 2010

Some Exciting News...

We went to see Dr. Flora today and she told us some exciting news... Baby Brynn is sitting very low, so she anticipates that things will start progressing in the next 2-3 weeks!! :)

She also said that we don't have to wait any longer than October 1st to meet our little girl (I will be just over 39 weeks)!! This makes Daddy very, very happy! I'm still not sure how I feel about being induced, but at the same time I'm so nervous about going over my due date (my mind automatically trails to meconium aspiration-- HFOV, nitric, ECMO, all that jazz)... So we will just have to see what happens when we get to that point!


I think I am in shock right now about the whole thing- I can't believe we could be holding our little girl in a month!! We have another appointment in 2 weeks, so hopefully we'll find out a little more then!

Oz, reflecting on his last days as an only child...


God Bless,
The Weinzapfels

No comments: