Monday, June 7, 2010

Wedding Weekend in Evansville

We drove down to Evansville for Paul and Laura's wedding this weekend. Paul is Allen's brother-- he is in the middle of the bunch! The wedding was beautiful and we had a lot of fun! Of course, the infamous "baby-brain" made me forget to grab our camera on the way out the door, but I had the FlipVideo in my purse so I got to take some "video-pictures" at the reception.


The following is a video compilation I made of the wedding reception using FlipShare-- (FYI: you'll have to pause the Playlist on the sidebar so that you can hear the sound).



Here is a short video of Allen holding our niece, Sophie Rose. He was borderline obsessed with her... But I think he was trying to get a feel for having his own little girl :)



And this video is of Sophie's daddy doing the "Macarena"




Too funny!!

Brynnie loved all the music and dancing. As soon as I would sit down, she would just start wiggling! :) I think she's going to be a big dancer! Daddy isn't much of a dancer anymore, but Mommy LIVES on the dance floor!

We were able to spend a lot of time with our families this weekend. Brynn got to go to an auction @ The Auction Center... She heard both of her uncles and Grandpa Wilson bidcalling! And she got to spend time with her cousins Miles and Sophie. They are both getting so big!

She also received a gift from Grandma Wilson!

Grandma gave Brynn a "nunny," just like I had when I was a little girl. My "nunny" was my blankie that was shaped like a bunny rabbit. Apparently I was obsessed with my "nunny" because it had silky ears. I liked to rub them as a self-soother, so it was a pretty important blanket... Because I was what some parents would call a "handful." :)
My Nunny



Brynn's nunny is so soft and sweet! I just couldn't stop rubbing it on my face. I can't wait for her to cuddle with it! Thanks Grandma! :)

Brynn's Nunny



Ozzie's 6th birthday was June 6th. It seems like just yesterday we brought him home as a little puppy... He enjoyed his birthday a lot since we were in New Harmony. It is his favorite place in the entire world... With the exception of doggy daycare.

He was able to take a few golf cart rides with Grandpa and chase my parent's cat, Thomas around the house. He was one happy dog. :)


Here is Oz recovering post-New Harmony visit.




We have our next appointment on June 24th. I will be 25 weeks. My mom will be in town to help decorate the nursery! Unfortunately, she won't get to meet Dr. Flora because she will be on vacation, so our appointment will be with the nurse practitioner. Kind of a bummer, but that's okay.

I'm nervous for the next few appointments because I know my first RhoGAM shot and glucose screening tests are both coming up soon... YIKES!

I need to post a "bump" picture soon, but I think I'll wait until our next appointment. She's getting big, or I should say that my belly is getting big (even though everyone is still telling me how small I am)! According to BabyCenter, she's about the length of a spaghetti squash and is almost 1 pound. :)

God Bless,
The Weinzapfels

No comments: