Tuesday, October 16, 2012

WW: My Loves

   yea!
i'm loving that tomorrow is the day for our 1st family photo session...
i'm excited to get out from behind the camera and actually join in on the fun!

remember the weather gods? yeah, they are still trying to mess with me...
50% chance of rain forecasted as of this evening. uggggh.
                         but what can you do?

at this point, i might just walk out there with an umbrella
in the middle of a lightning storm! :)

and here are a few more photos of my loves from |sunday|





i heart  pink mums.  

  
           these last two photos make my heart skip a beat.  

happy wednesday!


11 comments:

Joeylee said...

The last two are my favs!

Liz said...

Those are precious. I love her little outfit! Super cute!

Tamar SB said...

These turned out so great! Love her little dress!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Such sweet pictures, stopping by from WILW!

Natalie said...

Awww those last shots warm my heart!

Lauren said...

I love these!

Good luck with your photos tonight - I'm sure they'll be amazing. Crossing my fingers for a beautiful evening but if it rained right at the very end and let you get some candid rain shots with the family I don't think it would be SOOOO horrible :) I would totally bring a cute umbrella just in case. If you do, you won't need it... If you don't, you will. It always works out that way!

stephanie said...

good luck! I hope they go perfectly without a hitch!

Rebecca said...

Hi. Stopping by from the link-up. Your blog is very nice!

Wow, beautiful pictures! Best wishes on the photo shoot tomorrow. I bet it'll be fun, and I hope the weather cooperates 100 percent tomorrow!

Byes.

- Rebecca -

Applebypie said...

Thanks for you sweet comment on my blog! These pictures are so adorable - I love the hairband. My daughter would just love one like that! X

Vikki Holness said...

Hi, stopping by from the Friday Chaos Bloghop and i'm your newest follower! You have a talent when it comes to taking photos girl and those last two are so precious. Would love for you to stop by and return the follow when you get chance.
Thanks,

Vikki @ Little Loves
www.littlelovesblog.co.uk

James Gibson said...

New to your blog from the Friday chaos blog hop. Looking forward to your posts :-)

http://charliesandharrysdaddy.blogspot.co.uk/